Program Change Documentation
If any changes (drop, hold, or other) are requested by a 14 day emailed notice from you (the client) our staff will document your request within our system. Any changes in ongoing programs will be in reference to that documentation and take place of the ongoing program indicated on the front of this form.
Terms of Class Programs
- You (the client) understand that all Nexus Fit Co. class programs renew month-to-month unless otherwise stated by Nexus Fit Co.
- At the end of the initial program of choice period, you agree to continue at your ongoing program of choice. The first month may be prorated and resume monthly billing on your charge date indicated on the front of this form for each following month.
- There will be no refunds or transfers for used or unused class programs.
- Class programs may be put on hold for a minimum of 14 days and up to 60 days with at least 14 days advance notice. Clients will not be billed for membership during hold dates as long as the hold was given 14 days prior to your upcoming recurring bill date. Billing will resume automatically upon end of hold. The current program agreement will be extended by the number of days left on the current program upon beginning of the hold.
- A 14 day notice must be given to cancel all automatic payments. If less than 14 days is given, your account will be charged the amount of the next, and final, program month. Class programs must be cancelled via email to email@example.com
- Foundations programs are considered a hybrid of a personal training and group class program. If you begin with Foundations you must finish all 1-on-1 sessions prior to beginning group classes. You (the client) understand that the coach operates on a scheduled appointment basis for all sessions and thus requires a 8-hour notice when canceling/rescheduling an appointment. No charge shall be applied if you cancel or reschedule with MORE than 8 hours notice given. If you cancel within the 8-hour notice window, you will be charged the cost of your session, and must purchase an additional session to finish foundations. There are no hold options for Foundations programs.
- Any additional purchases that are signed out will be billed to your account on your designated billing date or the billing date assigned to the signed out item.
- You will do your best to reserve and unreserve for morning classes the night prior. You will also do your best to reserve and unreserve for all other classes an hour prior. Reservations, whether attended or not, count as a used session.
- Unused hybrid class and personal training program sessions do not rollover to the next month.
Terms of Personal Training (1-on-1) Programs
- You (the client) understand that all Nexus Fit Co. personal training program packages renew month-to-month unless otherwise stated by Nexus Fit Co.
- There are no hold options for personal training program packages.
- There will be no refunds or transfers for personal training sessions used or unused.
- It is your responsibility to give a 14 day email or written notice to your coach if you wish to change or cancel your recurring package for the next month.
- You understand that the coach operates on a scheduled appointment basis for all sessions and thus requires a 8-hour notice when canceling/rescheduling an appointment. No charge shall be applied if you cancel or reschedule with MORE than 8 hours notice given. If you cancel within the 8-hour notice window, you will be charged the cost of your session, and must purchase an additional session should you wish to reschedule.
- It is important to arrive on time for a scheduled appointment. You understand that the coach might have another appointment immediately following your scheduled session, and therefore tardiness results in the normal length of the session being reduced.
General Gym Procedures
- Nexus Fit Co. does not provide an “Open Gym” facility. Clients may use the facilities only during scheduled classes, scheduled events or by appointment. Operating hours and current class schedules are listed on our website at https://nexusfit.co/. Nexus Fit Co. reserves the right to change operating hours and/or class schedules at its sole discretion.
- Nexus Fit Co. may close its facility for seminars, certifications, maintenance, selected holidays, weather and other hours. Nexus Fit Co. will not extend programs for these closings.
- Nexus Fit Co. assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen articles. Lost and found articles not claimed after 30 days will be donated to charity or thrown away.
- Participants must be 14 years of age or older unless supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times, or enrolled in our Youth Program.
- Guests/Visitors under the age of 14 must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times. Children may sit on the turf, if available, while their guardian/parent attends a session but are not allowed to enter the gym floor at any time without parent/guardian supervision. If the child is of any disturbance to the class the attending coach has the right to ask the parent/guardian to attend to their child. Nexus is not responsible for any injury that a child may incur on our premises.
- Nexus Fit Co. will be the sole determiner if a child may participate in regular classes. This determination will take into account the following and other factors: physical and emotional maturity, physical ability to safely perform exercises, ability to follow instructions, and/or a determination that regular classes will allow for greater progress than Youth Classes.
- Children enrolled in our Youth Programs will be supervised by Nexus Fit Co. staff. Children are to be dropped off no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the scheduled class and should not be dropped off if a coach is not present at the facility. Children are to be picked up no later than 10 minutes after the scheduled class. Parents or legal guardians are responsible for relaying to the coach if their child is to be picked up by a different guardian.
- No smoking is allowed in any part of the facility. Food or drink may be taken into the facilities if it is in a non-breakable, enclosed container. No alcohol is permitted anywhere on the premises unless otherwise stated by Nexus Fit Co.
- Nexus Fit Co. is committed to the health, safety, welfare of each of its clients and staff and will not tolerate unreasonable, threatening, obscene, harassing, indecent, or illegal behavior. Nexus Fit Co. has the right to judge behavior and respond accordingly. This right includes, but is not limited to, termination of a program without refund of any client engaging in unacceptable behavior.
- Clients shall pay for any damages to Nexus Fit Co. property which results from the willful or negligent conduct of clients, clients’ guests or children.
- Clients who do not observe Nexus Fit Co. procedures or who abuse equipment in any fashion will be asked to leave. The management reserves the right to terminate the program of anyone who refuses to observe any of Nexus Fit Co. procedures. Not all procedures are listed in this agreement. Nexus Fit Co. reserves the right to add, change or remove procedures, conditions of programs, operation hours, and all services and facilities offered by Nexus Fit Co.